Believe


Nancy


Vincent
Vincent!

A nightmare shatters at his name

~

I’m coming back
Vincent
I was
Always
Coming back

You must know
You
My
Only
Happiness

~

Running
I’m running as fast as I can
And
I’m in his arms
Held tight and glad                                                   

His beautiful face
Is it fear
No
Please
Believe
What we have
Is
Worth everything

He knows
He knows

~

Love is mine
Though he hid it
Freed me to seek happiness
Away from him
Somewhere
Barren
Unbearable
For his absence

See into my soul
Vincent
Find yourself
Us
Indulge your heart
In our love

~

I’m shouting it
Into the silence  

I love you

Vincent
I love you

~

And
He
Believes

for H

4 comments

  1. And he believes

    Yes Nancy, I truly think he does.

  2. Oh, Nancy.

    Yes, he does believe. Finally. He does.

    What a great poem---I don't know how I missed this, but somehow I did.

    Wonderful job,

    Nancy :)

  3. Just beautiful Nancy! Your poetry makes us all believe :-)

    Love,

    L

  4. As I try to catch up with each compliment today, I have to confess to not having seen these kind words before now, almost two years later. They are no less sweet and appreciated, Linn, Brit and Krista, and I hope gratitude has no time limit because I am thankful to each of you and newly struck by the generosity of dear friends, their selflessness, and I feel blessed, if undeserving. Nancy

Post a Comment