Stone

Nancy


And so I leave you
Make my way
Home
Is this home
You
Feel
Like home
Here
Dust billows at my feet
Muffles my steps
Erases them as I pass
Stone enclosed
I wonder
Can I be
Real

This night
I could not doubt
Your smile
Believed in me
Inspired
Told me
Gave me breath
And hope
That I am
Being

I watched you
Whiteness
Sharing light
You turned
I was in your eyes
And I was light
No candle
Not stone
Living
Born of you
Your Life
Loved in me

This rose is
You
Mine
Us
At your wish
That I should
Know you
Hold you
Close
In my heart

The crystal is
Promise
Eternal
A fire within
It
Me
Lying upon your
Breast
Warming you
Warmed by you

An anniversary of loving
Spoken
Heard
Smiled
Seen
Touched
Felt
Bestowed
Received

Such gifts are
Not meant
For stones
Or candles
They are mine
I live
I am real
In
You

how it is, H

0 comments

Post a Comment