You

Nancy

You
came to me
though you could not
as I lay in my bed
this morning
My name
soft upon your lips
awakened me
Your hands
gentle
found me
Your kiss
tender
devoured me
Passion
laid bare
vulnerable
confident
you
in communion
with me
bliss
over and again

Divine hands made
you
beautiful
In me
you discover
know
celebrate
yourself
I think sometimes
my soul is
not separate
from yours
We share
your heart
in rhythms blended
We exist
Distinct
Dependent

Gentle light
should darkness intrude
Warmth and blessing
when days wane cold
Your eyes
lavish love poems
My heart hears
you
everywhere
Thoughts of
you
perfume the very air
I breathe you in
I hold my breath
you

~

Rising I
ready myself
greet others
strive to accomplish
what is my portion
this day
Everyday
my life is
you
purpose and need
I am
whole
in loving
you


H, you know…

0 comments

Post a Comment